forever doing catch-ups!

oh dear, i've been so busy playing with my new laptop and getting it loaded with all the bits and gizmos I need that I have completely ignored my bog for weeks – so here's another catch-up

the final holey moley theme is over the edge yesterday we spent the afternoon at hatton locks and I took loads of photos – many of them were of water going over various edges, I will probably do a little slideshow later

there were also some picnic tables and artwork tables made of wooden canal piles and pieces of iron, these had wonderful textures with lichen and fallen catkins and I couldn't resist takingloads of shots for future reference – they are just begging to inspire some textile work – actually a lot of them would look good framed too

so we are in warwick at the moment, on the racecourse caravan site – it's unbelievably quiet and really handy for town + there's a good pub close by – ticks all the boxes as mick is finding good cycling and walking routes too

meanwhile I am thinking about doing a piece for the guild christmas competition on the St. Albans theme ….. our street - it's at the planning stages and i'm having fun with scissors paper and glue!

Comments

Popular Posts