where have i got to?

Tea With Latifa came home last week - somehow it looks smaller than i remember it, maybe because it took up such a large space in my mind for a while ... maybe because things often aren't the size you remember them to be, who knows

it has reminded me that i haven't got a "project" on the go at the moment, i am ambling around in my usual unfocussed butterfly-on-temazepam mode - i feel pretty comfortable with that ... but that little gremlin in the back of my mind (the one i haven't quite managed to evict) is quietly wingeing and niggling at me to get on with something

ppffffffft is what i say to her! there is no hurry, i am playing nicely in my doily den

eco-dyeing is on hold, the weather isn't good enough to work outdoors but it's not cold enough to have the stove burning indoors - besides i have plenty of dyed cloth and thread to play with - but now i stop to think about it i have 2 book covers on the go and the eternal pile of ufo's along with enough what-iffing to keep me going for years.....

... but it's always worth stopping to check occasionally, just to give the gremlin something to chew on


Comments

Popular Posts