winter keys

i'm surprised at how much the loss of my camera has affected me - taking pics of what i'm working on seems to have become part of my process, so  losing my camera in november has meant that i have been bumbling around a bit

i suddenly remembered that my tablet takes pics - so, until i replace the camera, i'll make do and get back to posting my pics

after last autumn's eco-dyeing blitz i started doodling on some of it:







they look a bit sad and dull here - admittedly the colours are subdued but the stitching attempts to pick out some of the hints of colour in the dyed fabric as well as developing some texture






















now i need to work out what framing and backing to apply ...mmmm

Comments

Debbie said…
I really like this, subdued not dull, and your previous merino dyed pieces.
stickyfingers said…
thanks, i have something in mind for some of the merino felt, but don't hold your breath!

Popular Posts