AYMC - lesson 2

as soon as i read the intro to this lesson i thought this was something i really wanted to master - also thought it would come much later, so a nice surprise

i have had this explained to me several times but have never got the hang of it - the lesson made it clear and easy so i took my pics: a bit tricky as they needed to be in good light and i was in the caravan in pouring rain, but i got there eventually




cropped and labeled my pics for posting as homework




same shot but one taken at lowest apperture setting, f2.8 and one taken at highest, f8 (on my camera)






but then i got confused because i had labeled my pictures wrongly  - after a lot of thinking and a chat with mick it dawned on me that wider appertures has lower f numbers .....confusing

so f 2.8 is a small number but a big/wide apperture - but f30 is a bigger number but a smaller apperture

but i when labelling my picture i thought that the bigger f number was a bigger apperture and couldn't understand why my pics didn't reflect the lesson but i think i have it clear now

and i've found a new photo editting package to use as well as finding out more about other functions on my camera - so i'm learning loads but a an easily absorbable rate

i think that poor ld squirrel might get used a lot as the subject - it helps me if i reduce the number of choices i have to make and i will be able to make more useful comparisons if something is a common feature

Comments

Popular Posts