paula's progress - 3

I am giving up on this one ! 

It is a very small piece so I have used "small" stitches which have become a bit too neat and concentrated, l need to work BIGGER. If I give myself loads of ground to cover I won't be able to be so fussy. I have tried out a few techniques that may be worth pursuing but generally I haven't been happy with it from the start.
I am going to allow myself full range of the echo fabric stash and be generous with the patch size. Will let you know.

PAULA

Comments

stickyfingers said…
it took me a lot more sampling and experimenting before i started to layer stitch in the way paula has done here - it is in clear contrast to her usually neat and precise style - a really energetic start to a change of direction, much more determined than my tentative steps
Debbie said…
I like this piece maybe it could be incorporated into a larger piece.

Popular Posts