out of the fog

oh dear, i've been so not busy that i have completely neglected my poor blog - i've been going through a very uninspired period, lacking motivation and generally a bit flat - in fact i have been in procrastination mode

i could blame it on the nasty bug i had late last year, being busy with planning doily brigade activities, spending far too long with my FB chums o
r any other excuse which comes to mind - but that's just denying responsibility - i have just not been exercising my creative muscles properly and have gone back to desultory dabbling



i have made attempts to shake myself out of it - a lovely workshop where i stepped out of my "comfort zone" to make: 




the workshop was "Barmy Bunnies" but mine is a Shabby Sheep, i'm told she looks like Peppa Pig but that wasn't intentional since i barely know who she(?) is







a more recent stab at reviving my muse has been a 2 day workshop with Alice Fox, making small book forms with botanically printed papers 

that was really refreshing, making these just takes me back to the days when i messed around with paper.card, scissors and glue, but now with better equipment and more exciting materials





this is something i want to keep exploring - so i'd better get on with it instead of blithering on about it here....

Comments

Popular Posts