meaning to stitch 4

For the live session, which I was unable to attend, Ruth suggested some reflection points – I have given them some thought and here's where I got to:

What has been a challenge with your making this month?

Actually making anything. I have been reviewing past work to look at how I have applied the ideas suggested by Ruth in the past and the processes I went through in developing meaningful work

I don't feel a need to rush into making at this stage but rather use this as way of reviewing my work and what has helped and hindered in the past – with a view to working out strategies for working through the blocks more smoothly, not necessarily faster but in a way which is more constructive

Have you had a revelation this month?

Not a big one, but it has been reassuring to acknowledge how much of my work is meaningful in some way

What new technique have you tried?

None – I am not looking for new techniques here, they are an added bonus – my focus is really on process not product

Have you found a new research direction to explore?

Not in the expected way – i'd like to explore ways of learning from the experience of group members – ways to share ideas without physically meeting – ways to collaborate in the development of each other's work and maybe collaborate over shared work

Is there an idea you want to discuss to get feedback on?

The above

Comments

Popular Posts